How smart is your municipality?
Cities, municipalities and regions make an important contribution to achieving the goals of the Energy Strategy 2050 and the Paris Climate Agreement. This is associated with great challenges, especially with scarce human and financial resources.
Therefore, “SwissEnergy for municipalities” supports committed cities, municipalities and regions with a new funding program in the areas of energy efficiency in buildings and renewable energies, mobility as well as facilities and processes.
The two non-profit offices for sustainability and smart city novatlantis and Smart Community have developed the Smart City Check to enable cities and municipalities to determine their individual position and to facilitate the entry into the topic.
The Smart City Check:
- enables an individual overall picture of the status quo of the city/municipality in the area of Smart City
- transfers activities of the city to the task areas of the Smart City Wheel
- Combines the different perspectives of several committees, departments or employees into one picture
It thus brings:
- Decision support for the planning of the next development steps
- ideas for a project submission to SwissEnergy for municipalities
- high-quality information for internal and external communication.
The Smart City Check is offered in the following levels of detail:
- Smart City Check Basic – free of charge.
What you will receive in any case
- written analysis report including visualization
- aggregated overview of the status quo of your city/municipality in the development process
- Smart City Check & Evaluation – pay as you wish
What you get in addition:
- Reflection of the current situation of your city/municipality in an online workshop by experienced experts
- Further development of project ideas using the Project Canvas
- Suggestion for further development steps, generation of ideas for project submission to SwissEnergy
- Smart City Check & Evaluation & Certificate – CHF 1.500
What else we offer
- In-depth evaluation of the Smart City Check of your city/municipality across all task areas (where are you very advanced, where is there potential for development?)
- Certificate about status quo
- Presentation in the form of a PowerPoint file
- Media text with Smart City Wheel and explanations about the certificate
Regina Flury von Arx
Dr. Anna Roschewitz
Contact person novatlantis
Regina Flury von Arx
Mob. +41 79 514 26 58
Contact person Smart Community
Tel. +41 31 351 84 11
Web: Smart Community