The vision of a Smart City can only become reality in the long term. Designed as an umbrella strategy, the Smart City framework strategy serves to coordinate the various fields of activity of a city and align them towards a common goal. The path to this goal will involve progress, but also deviations from the target path. Both can be measured.
To this end, indicators for the target areas will be defined, collected and evaluated and controlled in an online Continuous Improvement Process (CIP). Community development is thus understood as CIP, which is systematically aligned with the goal of the Smart City.
- Supporting municipalities and cities in defining their specific Smart City indicators
- Integration of existing indicator systems (Cercle Indicateurs, Energy City, etc.)
- Definition of workflows for the collection of indicators and maintenance of the monitoring system
- Introduction of a continuous improvement process
- Implementation of this monitoring system in urban work processes and IT environments
- Visualization of the results for a quick and easy location
- Initiation of Smart City implementation projects
The pre-project implemented clearly showed the interest of the partners involved and the need for monitoring. We are currently in the process of preparing for the implementation of a major project.